Services & products for generating energy from your roof.
Biodiverse green roofs, sedum roofs & grass roofs.
A return on investment from generating your own energy.
See examples of our services in action
Everything you need to know about renewables.
How to request further information or a quote.
Call Back Form
Solar Laminate PVL-Series | Model: PVL-144
- High Temperature and Low Light Performance
- 5-Year Limited Product Warranty
- Limited Power Output Warranty: 92% at 10 years, 84% at 20 years, 80% at 25 years (of minimum power)
- Quick-Connect Terminals and Adhesive Backing
- Bypass Diodes for Shadow Tolerance
Rated Power (Pmax): 144 Wp
Production Pmax Tolerance: ± 5 %
(14” x 9.4”) connected in series
Length: 5486 mm (216”), Width: 394 mm (15.5”), Depth: 4 mm (0.2”), 16 mm (0.6”) including potted terminal housing assembly
7.7 kg (17.0 lbs)
4 mm2 (12 AWG) cable with weatherproof DC-rated quick-connect terminals 560 mm (22“) length
Connected across every solar cell
Durable ETFE high light-transmissive polymer
Ethylene propylene copolymer adhesive sealant with microbial inhibitor
22 triple junction amorphous silicon solar cells 356 mm x 239 mm
Qualifications and Safety
UL 1703 Listed by Underwriters Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class A Max Slope 2/12, Class B Max. Slope 3/12, Class C Unlimited Slope fire ratings) for use in systems up to 600 VDC.
IEC 61646 and IEC 61730 certified by TÜV Rheinland for use in systems up to 1000 VDC.
Laminate Standard Configuration
Photovoltaic laminate with potted terminal housing assembly with output cables and quick-connect terminals on top.
- Installation temperature between 10 °C - 40 °C (50 °F - 100 °F)
- Maximum roof temperature 85 °C (185 °F)
- Minimum slope: 3° (1/2:12)
- Maximum slope 60° (21:12)
Approved substrates include certain membrane and metal roofing products. See United Solar for details.
*Detailed installation requirements are specified in United Solar installation manuals.
(Standard Test Conditions)
(Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
|(1000 W/m2, AM 1.5, 25 °C Cell Temperature)||(800 W/m2, AM 1.5, 1 m/sec. wind)|
|Maximum Power (Pmax): 144 W||Maximum Power (Pmax): 111 W|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 33.0 V||Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 30.8 V|
|Current at Pmax (lmp): 4.36 A||Current at Pmax (lmp): 3.6 A|
|Short-circuit Current (Isc): 5.3 A||Short-circuit Current (Isc): 4.3 A|
|Open-circuit Voltage (V): 46.2 V||Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 42.2|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 8 A||NOCT: 46 °C|
|(at AM 1.5, 1000 W/m2 irradiance)|
|Temperature Coefficient (TC) of Isc: 0.001/°K(0.10%/°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient (TC) of Voc: -0.0038/°K (-0.38%/°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient (TC) of Pmax: -0.0021/°K (-0.21%/°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient (TC) of Imp: 0.001/°K (0.10%/°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient (TC) of Vmp: -0.0031/°K (-0.31%/°C)|
- During the first 8-10 weeks of operation, electrical output exceeds specified ratings. Power output may be higher by 15%, operating voltage may be higher by 11% and operating current may be higher by 4%.
- Electrical specifications are based on measurements performed at standard test conditions of 1000 W/m2 irradiance, Air Mass 1.5, and cell temperature of 25 °C after stabilization.
Actual performance may vary up to 10% from rated power due to low temperature operation, spectral and other related effects. Maximum system open-circuit voltage not to
exceed 600 VDC per UL, 1000 VDC per TÜV Rheinland.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.